SCALEXTRIC Ford Cortina GT 1964 Bathurst Car
- Classic model by Scalextric of the blue Ford Cortina that raced at Bathurst in 1964
- driven by brothers Ian and Leo Geoghegan.
Displayed in clear display box and comes supplied with spare pick-up braids.
- Digital Plug Ready
- Easy Change Pick-ups
- High Detail
- Working Rear Lights
- Xenon Effect Headlights
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device